Monday 30 December 2013

Barry M's Natural Glow Palette Review.



This beautiful palette consists of 6 subtle eyeshadows and a gorgeous pastel pink blush. The idea behind this palette is to "enhance your natural glow"and I found that it did just that! I picked this up in River Island, and for just €8, it was a steal! I found the colours were very pigmented and easy to work with. The colours in this palette had a very subtle shimmer and all the colours were very wearable, perfect for creating a natural day time look or even a dramatic, night look. The stunning pastel pink blush is perfect for adding colour to the cheeks, giving a beautiful flushed look. I feel that this product is perfect for someone looking to build up their makeup collection, and for just €8, a complete bargain! 
Overall, I loved this palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment