Tuesday 31 December 2013

Favourite Powders!


Two powders I've been loving in 2013 are Rimmel London's Stay Matte Long lasting pressed powder and the raved about Bourjois Paris' Bronzing Powder. These beautiful powders are perfect for everyday use and can be found in all drugstores. 

 
Rimmel London's Stay Matte Long lasting pressed powder promises to give up to 5 hours of natural shone control. The powder also helps to minimise the appearance of pores, giving your makeup a beautiful matte finish. This powder is perfect for applying over your makeup to set your concealer and foundation. This powder gives every look a flawless finish. Mine is in the shade 001: Transparent, I feel that this shade works the best and matches my skin tone perfectly! A definite must have for anyone looking to build up there makeup collection, and for just €5.99, a complete bargain!


Bourjois Paris' Bronzing Powder, not only smells good enough to eat with its chocolate scent, but also gives a beautiful, natural sun kissed effect. There is a slight shimmer in this powder, giving an immediate boost to your complexion! I like to sweep this product across my cheekbones, to add some definition, as well as to my temples and neck, giving my face a more slender appearance. This is my all time favourite bronzing powder as I feel it is the most natural looking, and most effective on the market. 

I will definitely be repurchasing these 2 products in the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment