Monday 30 December 2013

Benefits They're Real! Review


Benefit's, They're Real! mascara recieved a lot of attention from beauty gurus everywhere. Of course, I had to try it. I will not lie, I had great expectations for this product. For a mascara, it was rather expensive.. However, it did offer long, thick lashes.. So, of course I was intrigued. When I applied the product, however, I didn't get the "wow factor" that I was expecting.. I feel that there are many drug store equivalents that do the same job, if not a better job at making my lashes appear thicker and longer. My experience with They're Real! was not horrible, I just didn't feel like it lived up to its promises. 

However, the brush shape did mean that every lash was coated evenly, and there was little, or no clumps throughout my lashes. Overall, not a bad product.. But not a product that I shall be repurchasing either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment