Saturday 11 January 2014

Beauty Skincare!

Hey All! 
My New Year resolutions were to take better care of myself. Everything from my physical shape,nails,teeth,hair and skin! In this post I will be focusing on my Skincare Routine for 2014. I will also do posts on my other resolutions!
The most I did was wipe my makeup off with a Johnson's baby wipe! Needless to say, my skin was in pretty bad shape.. That has all changed. And so has the condition of my skin! I have noticed a great improvement in the appearance of my skin. The 3 products that I have been using are Clean & Clear's Morning Energy Skin Brightening Daily Facial ScrubClean & Clear's Advantage Clear & Soothe Foaming Wash,  and Simple's Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser.
 
Before I apply any of these products to my face, I get a face flannel and soak it in hot water. I then put the hot flannel to my face, and remove my makeup. The steam will also unclog my pores!
I do this before and after I wash my face. 

These products are very affordable, under €5 for each! I religiously use these products day and night! 


Clean & Clear's Morning Energy Skin Brightening Daily Facial Scrub with lemon and papaya extracts is the perfect scrub to wake you up in the mornings! This is the first product I use on my face during my morning and night routine. This scrub has a beautifully refreshing scent. Apply to a wet face and massage into your face. Not only will it leave your face baby smooth, it will do the same to your hands! I found this scrub worked really well for me, and has visibly reduced my spots!


Clean & Clear's Advantage Clear & Soothe FoamingWalsh is the second product I use. I find this product gets rid of any excess dirt. It is just a simple face wash, but I adore it!


Simple's Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser is the last product I use. I would not recommend you use this product if you have oily skin as it is very moisturising. However, the areas around my forehead and nose can become very dry, so I always give them some extra attention. This moisturiser leaves your skin feeling beautifully smooth. 

So there is my Skicare Routine for 2014. As I said, I will be doing more posts on my hair care, the food I eat and  workout routines. 
Thanks!x
 





No comments:

Post a Comment