Sunday 12 January 2014

Worlds Largest Juice Detox!


Hey All!

As you will be aware, one of my New Years resolutions was to start taking better care of myself and being conscious of what I put into it!

Tomorrow, the Worlds Largest Juice Detox begins! This detox is perfect for cleaning out your system, giving yor body a fresh start for the year! 
This event lasts for 5 day. It starts on the 13th and ends on the 17th of January. 

For the next 5 days I will be replacing meals with juice! This juice will be packed with lots of fruit and veggies! 

So, for the next 5 days, I will be posting recipes, what I'm having for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, as well as my feelings on that particular day!

So stay posted and stay positive!

For more information check out www.juicemaster.com and also join the World's Largest Juice Detox on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/events/557480381011457




No comments:

Post a Comment