Tuesday 14 January 2014

Day 1: Juice Detox

Hey All!

So for the first day of juicing, 13 January 2014, I had 3 Juices and homemade soup!

Breakfast Juice:

2 Apples
4 Celery Stalks
1 Courgette

The celery was quite over powering..so next time I think I may use 3 Celery Stalks and 4 Apples. This juice was a beautiful green. And overall very tasty!

Lunch:

2 beetroot
4 mandarins 
1/2 lemon
Piece of ginger 
4 carrots 

This juice was beautiful! The carrots, beetroot and mandarins have the juice a very sweet taste, which was balanced out with the lemon and ginger! I really enjoyed this juice and it was purple in colour! 

Evening Juice:

Curly kale 
2 courgettes
4 apples 

This juice was my favourite!


Look at that for a beautiful green! 

The curly kale gave the juice a gorgeous earthy taste. 

And the courgettes and apples kept this juice fresh and delicious!


Mushroom Soup:

1 punnet of mushrooms
1 onion 
1 potato
1 vegetable stock cube 

For this soup, I chopped all over the ingredients roughly. 

I then put them into a microwaveable bowl and poured boiling water over the veggies!

I crumbled the stock cube on top, and placed in the microwave for about 30 minutes.

I then blended into a soup-like consistency and served with a spoonful of low fat natural yogurt!

Enjoy! x 





No comments:

Post a Comment